credit card processing account & API
Accept online payments on your website globally in multiple currencies.
Simple payments management
Branded payment page
High approval rates
Alternative payment methods
How our credit card processing account works
Streamline your payments through one unified API that responds to change as it happens.
Card acquiring fees:
This information is provided for reference only. Actual rates are calculated on a case-by-case basis.
Your customers (cardholders)
Your rate starts at
What companies would benefit from credit card processing?
- Get your own dedicated account manager
- Save money with the lowest transaction fees
- Prevent fraud with the highest-level security
- Accept card payments in 34 currencies
- Keep organized with excellent reporting
- Effectively prevent fraud and scams
- Manage all payments from one dashboard
- Use the best fraud prevention tools
- Easily process payments in 34 currencies
Payset opened up a lot of new doors for us. Once we were able to process credit cards for a reasonable fee it allowed us to expand our marketing and everything else to attract clients that we couldn’t reach before.
We were already using an IBAN account from Payset and when they added credit card processing it was huge for us. Our previous provider cost way more and was way more of a pain to deal with.
I’m really impressed by the rates at Payset particularly for card processing. It’s always been a huge expense for us for large transactions. The pricing models really benefit us since we often deal in large sums.
We’ve saved a lot of steps in our payment processing thanks to Payset. The ability to have it all in one place and be able to process so many different payment types is amazing, and the dashboard is really straightforward.
Payset has been a big part of helping us get to the next level with our business. Expanding has been way easier now that we’re able to process payments easily for clients in so many different regions.
How do I get started?
Get on board
Enjoy using it
How do I setup a credit card processing account?
If you have not yet opened a Payset account, first do so by clicking “Open Account” on the Payset homepage and filling out our pre-application.
Once the application is approved and your personal account manager has contacted you to set up your account, you will be provided with our API documentation and one of our integration specialists will assist you setting up the connection to our gateway.
How much are the processing fees?
Payset’s credit card processing fees are among the lowest in the industry. Processing fees are divided into two separate fees: Transaction Fee + Processing Fee.
The transaction fee is fixed, usually around 0.35$. Processing fees are anywhere between 1% and 3% depending on:
- The country where your customer is located
- The monthly volume of transactions you process
- The average transaction volume
Please contact your account manager for details specific to your business.
Here is an example of a typical rate for credit card processing:
Customer Country: United Kingdom
Monthly transaction volume: 0-25,000 EURO
Average transaction volume: 250 EURO
Payset’s fee for the payment = 1.5% + 0.35 cents.
What do I do if I receive a chargeback?
What is a chargeback?
A chargeback occurs when a sales transaction is altered or cancelled after the merchant has already processed it. Chargebacks typically occur due to one of three reasons:
- Errors made by the merchant or client during credit card transactions
- Non-authorized transactions
- Disputes filed by the client
What happens when you receive a chargeback?
Payset will send you a Chargeback Notification requesting a receipt or other proof (e.g., website logs) that demonstrate that the cardholder did indeed authorize the purchase. Merchants should be sure to respond to these notifications as soon as possible.
How do I avoid credit card fraud?
Your Payset account is secured using the highest level of PCI Data Security measures in the industry. Still, events of fraud may occur. The key to prevention is quickly and efficiently handling it when it does happen.
Preventing fraud in face-to-face transactions:
- Train staff to detect suspicious behaviour in customers such as nervousness; being in a hurry; large, random, or expensive purchases; signatures that don’t match.
- Train staff to detect card security features such as holograms, embossing, date, and signature panels.
Preventing fraudulent internet or telephone orders:
Always look out for:
- Unusually large orders
- Orders of big-ticket items
- Quick sales or rushed orders
- Multiple transactions on similar card numbers
- Orders placed from multiple cards but shipped to the same address
How is my credit card processing account secured?
Payset and all users of its credit card processing services must comply with all PCI Data Security measures. This ensures the security of both your account and assets as well as that of your clients. If you need professional advice, please contact us.