bank account alternative
Multi-Currency Dedicated Account B2B/B2C/C2B Low, Medium & High-Risk Industries Low fees & Quick Setup
Mon - Fri, GMT 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Do it all with payset
Send & receive funds both locally and internationally with your dedicated IBAN account.
Collect payments in your clients’ currencies
Save massive money on the FX
Pay staff in multiple countries
Issue pre-paid cards
Join Payset – the next generation payment technologyOpen Account
I can’t recommend getting a multi-currency account from Payset enough. Really. It something we struggled with with our previous banking provider forever. The amount of time it saves not moving money from here to there is worth it on its own let alone the savings.
We used to have the hardest time managing our international payments since we have staff in 16 countries and clients in 30+. It’s really been amazing how much easier it’s been since we got an IBAN account with Payset. The team there has been amazing as well.
Payset has been crucial for us in growing our business this last year and a half. We’ve been expanding out of the Eurozone and needing to use more currencies as well as payment networks. Not having to wait on SWIFT payments through the bank and being able make local payments has saved so much time and money.
The customer service at Payset is really excellent. I did have an issue with the first couple transfers I tried but they sorted it out for me and I haven’t had any issues since. It’s a really great company.
Having an IBAN account at Payset has probably done more for our business than any other choice we made this year. It’s saved so many headaches for our accounting and sales teams.
Why choose us?
Clear and easy to use interface
What companies would benefit from a multi-currency account?
- Pay staff with low to no fees
- Make payments in 38 currencies
- Ensure tax and regulatory compliance
- Accept payments in 34 currencies
- Easily withdraw to your bank account
- Send free transfers to/from Payset accounts
- Get paid in 34 different currencies
- Pay less fees on money transfers
- Easily transfer funds to your bank
- Pay partners in their chosen currency
- Track all payouts from one dashboard
- Enjoy excellent reporting features
- Operate globally in up to 38 currencies
- Send/receive international and local payments
- Manage all payments from one dashboard
- Collect global payments in your own currency
- Reach more clients in more regions
- Easily manage payments from multiple marketplaces
- Make quick cross-border payments
- Pay staff and suppliers via several payment networks
- Pay and get paid in numerous currencies
Getting started is easy
Get on board
Enjoy using it
What is a multicurrency account/IBAN?
A Payset multicurrency account (also known as an IBAN: International Bank Account Number) allows you to receive money in up to 34 currencies and send money in 38 currencies from within a single account. You can hold, deposit, or withdraw funds, or convert between them from within your account at a very affordable rate.
- From your multicurrency account you can add or withdraw funds to and from your traditional bank account for a small fee.
- You can also instantly send and receive money from other Payset account holders for free.
- Depending on your region, you can also spend the currencies directly from your Payset account using a diverse range of payment networks (SWIFT, SEPA, TARGET2, Faster Payments, CHAPS, and more.)
Are there limits on the amount of money I can send and receive?
No, there are no transaction limits on Payset multi-currency accounts.
Which currencies can I send and receive in my account?
Payset allows you to receive payments in 34 currencies. You can send payments from your account in 38 currencies. For more details check our payment guide.
How do I add money to my account?
You can add money to one of your Payset currency balances in one of three ways:
- Provide the account information to any person or company to pay you funds into the account from any bank account in the world.
- Send money to your account from another one of your accounts in another financial institution.
- Ask another Payset user to send you funds internally.
How do I send money from my account?
Once you have opened your verified IBAN account and added money to a balance, transferring funds is simple.
Simply login into your account and add a beneficiary, then simply “make a transfer” in your preferred currency to that beneficiary.