Send and receive funds both locally and internationally with your dedicated multi-currency account. Make quick and easy transfers in 34 different currencies and gain real-time access to the best international exchange rates.get started
Discover the key features of our multi-currency IBANs and how you can make the most out of our global payment solutions:
Diverse payment networks
Secure and reliable
How Payset multi-currency accounts work
Send and receive funds both locally and internationally with the next generation of payment technology in just 3 simple steps:
What companies would benefit from a multi-currency account?
- Pay staff in an efficient manner with minimal transfer fees
- Make payments in 38 currencies
- Ensure tax and regulatory compliance is met at all times
- Accept payments in 34 currencies globally
- Easily withdraw from and deposit money into your IBAN account
- Send free transfers to/from Payset accounts
- Get paid and transfer funds in 34 different currencies
- Pay fewer fees on money transfers to fund your account
- Easily send and receive funds to and from your account
- Pay partners in their chosen currency
- Track all payouts from one dashboard
- Enjoy excellent reporting features
- Operate globally in up to 38 currencies and keep track of your payments
- Send/receive international and local payments
- Manage all payments from one dashboard
- Collect global payments in your own currency
- Reach more clients in more regions
- Easily manage payments from multiple marketplaces
- Make quick cross-border payments
- Pay staff and suppliers via several payment networks
- Pay and get paid in numerous currencies
book a demo
Payset makes cross-border banking easy, affordable, and secure. Speak with one of our experts to explore the benefits of opening a Payset account.book a demo
I wanted to express my appreciation for the successful cooperation between my firm and Payset. I would like to point out in particular the professionalism, the manner in which requests are handled, the quick response time and the satisfaction of the clients. I strongly believes that we will continue to move forward and create many collaborations in the future
The experience of using PaySet account was really interesting. It is one of the most ergonomic systems I have ever used. Support provided is fast and enquires are resolved in no time. I am very satisfied for using this account! Keep going guys!
Through our experience with Payset we are happy to say the services provided were accommodated to our needs perfectly and were performed professionally. The support and customer care is fast and efficient, no question or request is left unanswered or unresolved. 10/10
For the past year, we have worked hand in hand with Payset Limited to assist us with numerous payments related services. At no one time have they failed me, and they have always been on time, making them one of our top reliable business partners.
How do I get started?
Get on board
Enjoy using it
What is a multi-currency account/IBAN?
A Payset multi-currency account (also known as an IBAN: International Bank Account Number) allows you to receive money in up to 34 currencies and send money in 38 currencies from a single account. You can hold, deposit, and withdraw funds, or convert them to a different currency from within your account at a very affordable rate.
- From your multi-currency account you can add or withdraw funds to and from your traditional bank account for a small fee.
- You can also instantly send and receive money from other Payset account holders for free.
- Depending on your region, you can also spend the currencies directly from your Payset account using a diverse range of payment networks (SWIFT, SEPA, TARGET2, Faster Payments, CHAPS, and more.)
Are there limits on the amount of money I can send and receive?
No, there are no transaction limits on Payset multi-currency accounts.
Which currencies can I send and receive in my account?
Payset allows you to receive payments in 34 currencies. You can send payments from your account in 38 currencies. For more details, check our payment guide.
How do I add money to my account?
You can add money to one of your Payset currency balances in one of three ways:
- Provide the account information to any person or company to pay you funds into the account from any bank account in the world.
- Send money to your account from another one of your accounts in another financial institution.
- Ask another Payset user to send you funds internally.
How do I send money from my account?
Once you have opened your verified IBAN account and added money to a balance, transferring funds is simple.
Simply log in into your account and add a beneficiary, then simply “make a transfer” in your preferred currency to that beneficiary.
Payment solutions to boost your business
As well our multi-currency IBAN account solutions, discover the other products and services we have to offer.