multi currency account
Send & receive funds both locally and internationally with your dedicated IBAN account.
Transfer funds globally
Transparent conversion fees
Diverse payment networks
Secure and reliable
How Payset Multi Currency Account works
Send & receive funds both locally and internationally with a multi currency account.
What companies would benefit from a multi-currency account?
- Pay staff with low to no fees
- Make payments in 38 currencies
- Ensure tax and regulatory compliance
- Accept payments in 34 currencies
- Easily withdraw to your bank account
- Send free transfers to/from Payset accounts
- Get paid in 34 different currencies
- Pay less fees on money transfers
- Easily transfer funds to your bank
- Pay partners in their chosen currency
- Track all payouts from one dashboard
- Enjoy excellent reporting features
- Operate globally in up to 38 currencies
- Send/receive international and local payments
- Manage all payments from one dashboard
- Collect global payments in your own currency
- Reach more clients in more regions
- Easily manage payments from multiple marketplaces
- Make quick cross-border payments
- Pay staff and suppliers via several payment networks
- Pay and get paid in numerous currencies
I wanted to express my appreciation for the successful cooperation between my firm and Payset. I would like to point out in particular the professionalism, the manner in which requests are handled, the quick response time and the satisfaction of the clients. I strongly believes that we will continue to move forward and create many collaborations in the future
The experience of using PaySet account was really interesting. It is one of the most ergonomic systems I have ever used. Support provided is fast and enquires are resolved in no time. I am very satisfied for using this account! Keep going guys!
We've been using Payset for a while now and we are very excited with the customer service and support. The website is friendly and easy to use. Payset executes the payments very fast and for any assistance they respond immediately.
Through our experience with Payset we are happy to say the services provided were accommodated to our needs perfectly and were performed professionally. The support and customer care is fast and efficient, no question or request is left unanswered or unresolved. 10/10
For the past year, we have worked hand in hand with Payset Limited to assist us with numerous payments related services. At no one time have they failed me, and they have always been on time, making them one of our top reliable business partners.
Getting started with our foreign currency account is easy
Get on board
Enjoy using it
What is a multi currency account/IBAN?
A Payset multi currency account (also known as an IBAN: International Bank Account Number) allows you to receive money in up to 34 currencies and send money in 38 currencies from within a single account. You can hold, deposit, or withdraw funds, or convert between them from within your account at a very affordable rate.
- From your multi currency account you can add or withdraw funds to and from your traditional bank account for a small fee.
- You can also instantly send and receive money from other Payset account holders for free.
- Depending on your region, you can also spend the currencies directly from your Payset account using a diverse range of payment networks (SWIFT, SEPA, TARGET2, Faster Payments, CHAPS, and more.)
Are there limits on the amount of money I can send and receive?
No, there are no transaction limits on Payset multi currency accounts.
Which currencies can I send and receive in my account?
Payset allows you to receive payments in 34 currencies. You can send payments from your account in 38 currencies. For more details check our payment guide.
How do I add money to my account?
You can add money to one of your Payset currency balances in one of three ways:
- Provide the account information to any person or company to pay you funds into the account from any bank account in the world.
- Send money to your account from another one of your accounts in another financial institution.
- Ask another Payset user to send you funds internally.
How do I send money from my account?
Once you have opened your verified IBAN account and added money to a balance, transferring funds is simple.
Simply login into your account and add a beneficiary, then simply “make a transfer” in your preferred currency to that beneficiary.