Business development manager
London, United Kingdom, Full-time
Payset provides multicurrency IBAN accounts and payment and FX solutions to businesses around the globe. We are focused on developing and cultivating long-term working relationships with business clients around the world and expanding into new markets and industries. Our goal is to prove to prospective clients that we can save them money and time and open up new regions and possibilities to their business.
An intelligent and motivated sales executive with at least five years of B2B sales experience. You possess in-depth knowledge of the payments, FX, and fintech industries and understand how our products can create new opportunities for businesses that rely on cross-border banking solutions. You have proven exceptional sales skills and the ability to lead a team and develop a vision. You lead by example.
You are an expert networker who knows what it takes to establish relationships with leaders in high-level positions in the financial services realm. You can develop a plan to utilize those connections to open up new business opportunities for us.
You are a quick learner, an analytical thinker, and an ambitious salesperson who will be determined to get results in the quickly changing environment of a growing start-up. You have a talent for language and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
As the Director of Strategic Sales, you will:
- Develop and manage our entire strategic sales process
- Achieve regular revenue targets according to agreed-upon monthly and annual sales goals
- Cultivate and maintain deep relationships with both current clients and new prospects, focusing on strategic resellers
- Cultivate and maintain close working relationships with current clients and new prospects with a strategic focus on resellers
- Maintain mastery of your sales niche by continually educating yourself about the industry to determine our customers’ changing needs
- Identify new partnership opportunities to grow our customer base
- Work independently as well as coordinate effectively with remote team members