Open a Payset account for FREE October 2-13! Here Are the Full Details
Payset announces our biggest promotion yet: From October 2-13, we are waiving all account opening fees!
Considering a global payment account for your business?
Sign up for a Payset account between October 2-13, and it will be absolutely free! (You'll save at least £95!)
This is an incredible opportunity to try Payset out for your payment needs and see why Payset is among the fastest-growing global payment services for business!
Book a Demo to Learn More
Want to learn more about what Payset can do for you before you sign up? Book a demo with one of our account experts. In a one-on-one online consultation, we’ll walk you through the features and benefits of our services and discuss how we can tailor your Payset account to meet the unique needs of your business.
Why open a Payset multi-currency account?
- Send and receive payments to/from 180+ countries around the world
- Make local payments in the domestic currency in 34 different countries
- Make payments like a local in the UK, USA, Canada, and EU
- Send, receive, and exchange up to 38 different currencies in a single account
- Make fast, frictionless payments using numerous payment networks (SEPA, SWIFT, CHAPS, EFT, Faster Payments, ACH, and more)
- Send/receive instant, free payments between Payset accounts
- Access live rate quotes for instant conversions in 38 currencies
- Rest easy knowing your transactions are secure and your funds are safeguarded in one of Europe’s leading financial institutions
The rules and guidelines of the promotion
- To take advantage of the promotion, you must complete the signup process after 8 AM UK time on Monday, October 2nd, and before 4 PM UK time on Friday, October 13th.
- Upon successful completion of the initial application process, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on the next steps of the verification process. Please respond as soon as possible with the required legal compliance and KYC documentation to ensure we have as much time as possible to complete the verification process.
- You must complete the entire signup process, including submission of all required documentation and verification by the compliance team before October 13th. If the signup process is incomplete, you will be charged the regular account opening fees upon completion (starting at £95).
- The free account signup period applies to both personal and business accounts.
- Regular monthly and transactional fees will still apply once the account is open. See our pricing page for details, or contact us.
If you have any questions about the promotion or how a Payset account works, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Payset Team
Frequently asked questions
What is a multi-currency account/virtual IBAN?
A Payset multi-currency account allows you to receive money in 34 different currencies and send money in up to 38 currencies, all within the same account.
You can deposit and withdraw funds, convert currencies at competitive exchange rates, and hold your chosen currencies to capitalize on market movements.
A Payset multi-currency account allows startups and business owners to receive payments from clients virtually anywhere in the world and pay suppliers, staff, and contractors quickly and affordably in their chosen currency.
- Funds can be deposited and withdrawn from the account for a small fee.
- Account holders can send and receive money with other Payset users for free.
- Depending on your region, you can use various payment networks from your Payset account, including SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Fedwire, Faster Payments, BACS, and CHAPS.
- Once you register an account, you will be provided with a Virtual IBAN (International Bank Account Number), which makes all of these transfers easy.
- We provide you with local payments and collections. For example, transactions in USD, EUR, CAD, and GBP are processed through the local payment networks, which is far cheaper and takes minutes as opposed to days
Are there limits on the amount of money I can send and receive?
No, there are no transaction limits on Payset multi-currency accounts.
However, higher-volume transactions may require additional anti-fraud verification. If you plan to make a large transaction, contact us in advance to avoid verification delays.
How is Payset regulated?
Payset allows you to receive payments in 34 currencies. You can send payments from your account in 38 currencies. For more details, check our payment guide.
How do I add money to my account?
How do I send money from my account?
Once you have opened your verified IBAN account and added money to a balance, transferring funds is simple.
Simply log in into your account and add a beneficiary, then simply “make a transfer” in your preferred currency to that beneficiary.
Types of Multi-Currency Accounts
Information contained in this publication is provided for general education and information purposes only and should not be construed as legal, tax, investment or other professional advice or recommendation, or an offer of, or solicitation for, any transactions or any other actions (or refraining therefrom); This material has been prepared without taking into account any particular recipient’s financial objectives or situation. We make no warranty, guarantee or representation, whether express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein or fitness thereof for a particular purpose; Use of images and symbols is made for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or advice to take or refraining from any action; Use of brand logos does not necessarily imply a contractual relationship between us and the entities owning the logos, nor does it represent an endorsement of any such entity by Pay Set Limited, or vice versa; Market information is made available to you only as a service, and we do not endorse or approve it; Any reference to past performance, predicted returns, or likelihood performance scenarios may not reflect actual future performance and certainly do not guarantee future outcomes.