Multi-Currency IBAN account
Our multi-currency business IBAN solutions allow your organisation to send and receive funds in 34 different currencies. Gain real-time access to competitive international exchange rates and streamline your international payment systems.get started
Multi-Currency IBAN Key Features
Our multi-currency IBAN accounts have a number of key features to help enterprises excel when it comes to international and local payments:
Global fund transfer
Minimal conversion fees
Free instant payments
Numerous payment networks
How Our Multi-Currency IBAN Works
Get started with a Payset multi-currency IBAN in 3 easy steps:
Register with us
Distribute your account information
Businesses We Serve
- Pay employees, freelancers, and suppliers with low transfer fees
- Make payments in 38 separate currencies
- Ensure full regulatory and tax compliance
- Send and receive payments in 34 currencies
- Easily withdraw from and deposit money into your IBAN account
- Enjoy free transfers to and from other Payset users
- Accept payments from international clients
- Enjoy minimal transfer fees
- Withdraw funds to your traditional bank account
- Pay affiliate partners in their native currency
- Track all payments from a user-centric dashboard
- Leverage reporting features
- Send and receive payments in up to 38 currencies
- Enjoy minimal transfer fees
- Manage all payments from one user-centric dashboard
- Accept international payments with low transfer fees
- Receive international payments in your native currency
- Manage payments from multiple marketplaces
- Send & receive payments in up to 38 currencies
- Pay staff and suppliers via multiple payment networks
- Make cross-border payments with fast execution
- Easily pay suppliers and partners
- Make and receive payments in up to 38 currencies
- Send free transfers to/from Payset accounts
- Pay and get paid in up to 38 currencies
- Pay staff instantly for low or no fees
- Open up international markets
book a demo
Payset makes cross-border banking easy, affordable, and secure. Speak with one of our experts to explore the benefits of opening a Payset account.book a demo
I wanted to express my appreciation for the successful cooperation between my firm and Payset. I would like to point out in particular the professionalism, the manner in which requests are handled, the quick response time and the satisfaction of the clients. I strongly believes that we will continue to move forward and create many collaborations in the future
The experience of using PaySet account was really interesting. It is one of the most ergonomic systems I have ever used. Support provided is fast and enquires are resolved in no time. I am very satisfied for using this account! Keep going guys!
Through our experience with Payset we are happy to say the services provided were accommodated to our needs perfectly and were performed professionally. The support and customer care is fast and efficient, no question or request is left unanswered or unresolved. 10/10
For the past year, we have worked hand in hand with Payset Limited to assist us with numerous payments related services. At no one time have they failed me, and they have always been on time, making them one of our top reliable business partners.
How do I get started?
Get on board
Enjoy using it
Multi-Currency IBAN FAQ
What is a multi-currency IBAN?
A multi-currency IBAN (international bank account number) is a bank account that can take transactions and facilitate payments internationally across different currencies in one account. Our multi-currency IBANs offer competitive exchange rates, which can save you money when converting currencies.
The account is an alphanumeric code that can be used by banks across the world to make overseas payments to. A multi-currency IBAN allows you to seamlessly make overseas payments and receive payments in your own preferred currency.
What are the benefits of a multi-currency IBAN account?
A multi-currency IBAN account provides numerous benefits, including:
- Increased flexibility: If you’re a business who operates in multiple countries or works with overseas freelancers, having a payment platform that acts as a central platform to send and receive international payments can give you an advantage over your competitors. A multi-currency IBAN is ideal for a multitude of different businesses including start-ups, freelancers, ecommerce sites, and businesses who operate in online marketplaces.
- Protection from exchange rate fluctuations: A multi-currency IBAN account allows you to guard against exchange rate fluctuations. For example, if you have an account that offers multiple currencies, and the British pound falls in value against the US dollar, your account balance will still be in pounds. This serves as a great way to protect your savings from adverse market conditions.
- Streamline complex payment processes: If you’re a business who operates in multiple countries or works with overseas freelancers, having a payment platform that acts as a central platform to send and receive international payments can give you an advantage over your competitors.
What’s the difference between a multi-currency IBAN and a normal business bank account?
The main difference between a normal bank account and a multi-currency IBAN is that an IBAN is able to make and receive payments internationally. When a payment is made to an IBAN account, the funds are received and converted into a chosen currency, likewise when a payment is made the money is converted into the local currency.
Payment solutions to boost your business
As well our multi-currency IBAN account solutions, discover the other products and services we have to offer.
Get in touch
Get in touch with a member of our team to learn more about how our multi-currency IBANs can help your enterprise.contact us